Let’s get one thing clear… I love bowl foods – food that allows you to just sit down and enjoy the mix, with a spoon and no ceremony… I love it. And in that note, the healthier the better. Here you can find what I like to call a broccoli bowl.
- 150g mung bean sprouts
- 2 cup of fresh brown mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 baby broccoli (aka, whatever size you’d like, there’s no secret to this)
You’ll prepare it like:
- Start by boiling the beans at medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Cut the mushrooms to your like (more chunky or finely chopped), and put in a medium-heat pan along with the garlic until they become soft (this should take you no longer than 10-15 minutes). If necessary, add 1/2 cup of water to help with softening the mushrooms.
- Cut the broccoli and put it in a big bowl. Add water to a kettle and put it to boil. Slowly water the broccoli and let it sit for no longer than 5 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients to your favorite bowl and season with some black pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and sesame seeds.
All the love,