I know, I know Halloween is long gone but thank god our little pumpkins can be used forever, and so can their seeds. We often forget that we can use pretty much every single part of our vegetables and today I plan to show you exactly how… shall we get into it?
Ingredients: Pumpkin seeds
Category: Vegan/ Vegetarian
How do you prepare it?
– Remove the pumpkin seeds from your little pumpkin and wash it until there’s no orange part left;
– Get your baking tray and drizzle some olive oil;
– Spread the pumpkin seeds evenly through the tray;
– Sprinkle the seeds with 1 tablespoon of each: some chili powder, ginger powder and turmeric
– Mix the seeds and the spices and return them evenly in the tray;
– Set your oven to 140*C and let them sit for 15 mix, giving it a steer in between… otherwise you might end up with burned seeds;
– Let them cool for 5 minutes outside of the over and… voila! the perfect much and walk snack is completed!
Thank you for reading,
All the love,
Let me know if you use this recipe and tag us in Facebook, Instagram or Tumblr by using the hashtag #yumeveryday!
For any further feedback or collaboration enquires please contact email@example.com