First of all, hello! Argh, it seems like it’s been forever! I’ve been busy with one hundred thousand things lately (so please excuse my absence).
Here’s a quick, easy and fulfilling soup for the heart and for the soul.
Category: Vegan/ Vegetarian
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 leek
- 15 medium size mushrooms
- 1 red onion
- olive oil
- black pepper
How do you prepare it?
– Start by pealing and cutting the sweet potatoes in even slices and put it to boil for 20 minutes;
– Cut the leek, the onion, the garlic and add it to a separate small pan with 2 table spoons of olive oil, a little bit of salt and black pepper;
– Let your kitchen be filled with this amazing smell until it turns into a lovely golden colour, and then add two cups of water;
– Add the mushrooms – thinly sliced – and let the mixture boil for 10 minutes;
– After the potatoes come to boil, use a blender to create a mash, and add half of the contents of the other pan;
– Add two table spoons of olive oil and bring the mixture to boil, adding the leftover content;
– Grab your croutons and serve!
Thank you for reading,
All the love,
Let me know if you use this recipe and tag us in Facebook, Instagram or Tumblr by using the hashtag #yumeveryday!
For any further feedback or collaboration enquires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org